Surgery is an important part of pet care that your pet will need at some point in their lives, from sterilisation when they are pups, to lump removals when they are older and anything in between.
We have a dedicated surgical suite complete with an electrosurgery unit, advanced anaesthetic machines and monitoring devices. Though they are asleep, patient comfort has also been thought of with electric table warmers and high end moulded acrylic cradles that enable us to move small to giant breeds safely and without unnecessary neck and limb strain.
Our staff are fully qualified and have extensive experience to look after your pet while they are in hospital for their procedure. With intraoperative fluid use and pre-anaesthetic blood testing, safety is never compromised.
Apart from routine sterilisations we also offer:
- Dental surgery
- Reconstructive soft tissue surgery
- Corrective eyelid surgery (including Entropian and Cherry Eye)
- Cataract surgery (via in house specialist Opthalmologist)
- Cruciate ligament repair (TPLO and extracapsular) and patella luxation correction
- Exploratory abdominal/Gastrointestinal surgery (incl gastric foreign body and enterectomies)
- Prophylactic and Therapeutic gastropexy (required for stomach bloats)
- Anal gland removal
- Bladder stone removal